Price: £2.10 (approx. €2.55)
John Pearse Phosphor bronze loop end .022
John Pearse. Single string
Item ID: GS022PBL Model No: .022 PB LOOP
- Loop End suitable for Banjo, Mandolin and other instruments with a tailpiece
- Phosphor bronze wound on steel core
- John Pearse began researching into music string manufacture in the mid-sixties. He found fame as the first person, ever, to teach guitar on television
- John Pearse single strings are shipped in special acid free paper envelopes which not only absorb any transient moisture but also inhibit any corrosion. It costs a bit more, but they're worth it!
- Weight: 0.01 kg (approx)
- Made in: USA
- Model Number: .022 PB LOOP
Links to more Information
82 in stock in our Warehouse
When placing your order online, you can use the 'Comments' box to mention any colour preferences (if a choice is shown) or additional information.
Order through our secure online shopping cart or call us today to order or find out more:
Call: 0333 800 9500
+44 (0)1903 203033 from mobiles or overseas.
Mon - Fri, 9.30am - 5.30pm
For more information about any of our products, please call us on 0333 800 9500 or email email@example.com
. We stock most of these products in all of our UK shops, but if there's something in particular you'd like to see please contact your nearest branch
Single Strings, Loop Phos Brz Information
Loop ended strings are generally suitable for fretted instruments like mandolins, banjos and bouzoukis, with some exceptions. Check the tailpiece of your instrument to see what kind you need.
Phosphor bronze strings give a good balance between sound out of the packet and length of service.
You may also be interested in these similar items